Sunday, September 26, 2010

Words for life

From the MB course,

"What if the items on your list were not hard won? What if they came to you in a different way? What if following your intuition, strengthening your courage muscles and saying yes more often was all you had to do to draw your dreams in? What if being willing to be vulnerable and ask for what you wanted was enough to set things in motion?"

She goes
on to talk about the words she uses for what she wants in life/how it will come to her are "Fun and Ease."

What words would I use for what I want in life and how it will come to me?

Honestly, I think that a struggle is important to me--it is hard for me to enjoy things that are too easy because they seem boring. I want to fight for something, and to earn it and to win it. Its along the same vein of why I want to challenge authority, to practice medicine in a counter-cultural way, to fight the powers that be. So, I think, "Challenging"

But at the same time, I want things to be fulfilling and to be joy-filled, and to know that I am following the right path for me. I want a sense of peace about the journey, about the path, about knowing that this is what I am meant to be doing. And, I think if I am following my dreams, no matter how challenging they are, I will feel peaceful in knowing that I am following that call.

So, "Challenging and Peaceful" are my words to describe what I want from life and how it will come to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment